(1) - multi-awarded by important influencers - MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre has been awarded several times by ADAC (“Good” in 2013, “Satisfactory” in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017) and by Auto Bild (“Exemplary” in 2013, 2015 and 2018 and “Eco Champion” in 2013 and 2018).
(2) - wet braking performance - MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre is rated "A" or "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(3) - long-lasting performance - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 205/55 R16 91V MICHELIN Energy Saver+, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold. Last km being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country.
(4) - excellent value for money, fuel efficiency - Comparative test done by Auto Bild published the 9th of March 2018. MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre has been awarded "Eco Champion" with FULDA EcoControl HP.
(5) - longevity - Comparative test done by Auto Bild published the 9th of March 2018. MICHELIN Energy Saver+ tyre has the best longevity among the Premium brands tested.
(6) - acclaimed by car manufacturers - Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Mercedes, Mini, Peugeot, Renault, VW.
(7) - improved performance - Test done by TUV-SUD, on Michelin’s request, on dimension 195/65 R15, comparing MICHELIN Energy Saver+ to its predecessor MICHELIN Energy Saver.