(1) "Last mile" being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country.
(2) The following tyre lines are designed to offer high level of longevity and performance that lasts: MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 5, MICHELIN PILOT SPORT EV, MICHELIN e.PRIMACY, MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE 2, MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE 2 SUV, MICHELIN PRIMACY 4+, MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 S, MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV, MICHELIN ALPIN 6 and MICHELIN PILOT ALPIN 5.
(3) For more information, visit Michelin - Working towards sustainable mobility
The load and/or speed ratings displayed may differ slightly from the original size specified on the vehicle label.
As a qualified professional, your tyre dealer will be able to advise you in:
1. Informing you if the load and/or speed rating of the replacement tyres is different from the original tyres.
2. Determining whether the tyre pressure needs to be adjusted for the alternative size offered