(1) - When new, MICHELIN e.PRIMACY generates 2kg/t on average rolling resistance less than competitors equivalent in fuel consumption reduction of up to 0.21l/100km for a VW Golf 7 1.5 TSI or equivalent of gain of up to 7% in battery range for a VW e.Golf.
(2) - Longevity test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin's request, June-July 2020, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN e.PRIMACY (100%) versus MICHELIN Primacy 4 (102.1%); Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 14,460 km run and extrapolated longevity at 1.6mm.
(3) - Energy consumption means petrol for thermic and hybrid vehicles, electricity for electric vehicles.
(4) Source : Internal study of Tyre European catalogs on the European market. MICHELIN e.PRIMACY belongs to the 28% of the offers that are tagged either A/A or A/B or B/A in wet grip/rolling resistance European label.
(5) - Rolling Resistance tests conducted on machine by Applus Idiada, on Michelin's request, June (on new) & August (on 2mm buffed) 2020, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V, comparing MICHELIN e.PRIMACY (new: 5.58kg/t & worn: 5.13kg/t) versus MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 (new: 7.74kg/t & worn: 6.25kg/t); BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T005 (new: 7.17kg/t & worn: 5.81kg/t); CONTINENTAL ECOCONTACT 6 (new: 6.39kg/t & worn: 5.49kg/t); CONTINENTAL PREMIUM CONTACT 6 (new: 8.93kg/t & worn: 6.94kg/t); DUNLOP BLURESPONSE (new: 7.97kg/t & worn: 5.54kg/t); GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP 2 (new: 7.01kg/t & worn: 5.38kg/t); PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 BLUE (new: 6.96kg/t & worn: 6.30kg/t); PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 (new: 8.79kg/t & worn: 6.97kg/t). Eco-friendly driving depends notably on driving habits, vehicle or tyre pressure.
(6) - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread Wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 205/55 R16 91V MICHELIN e.PRIMACY, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(7) - MICHELIN e.PRIMACY is mainly rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.