(1) - dry braking performance - Tests conducted by TUV SUD Product Service in 2016 on Michelin's request on size 235/60R18 comparing MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV and MICHELIN Latitude Tour HP.
(2) - wet braking performance - MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV is rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(3) - 3PMSF - MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV is approved for use in snow conditions (with 3PMSF marking). To receive the 3PMSF marking, tyres must guarantee a minimum level of safety and mobility performance on snow
(4) - longevity - Tests results conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTRE on Michelin's request in 2016 on size 235/60 R18 comparing MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV and MICHELIN Latitude Tour HP.
(5) - long-lasting performance - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine buffed to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 275/45R20 110Y MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold both under "Snow" and "Normal" tyre categories conditions.
(6) - reinforced architecture - On all dimensions except 215/55R18 99V, 215/65 R16 102V and 235/55 R17 103V
(7) - MICHELIN CrossClimate+ best selling all season tyre in Europe -Source = Panel Sell Out GFK Passenger Car All Season (all Tier) - Period : 01/2019 to 12/2019. Scope : France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain.