(1) Dry Braking Test conducted by IDIADA on Michelin's request, in december 2017, on dimension 235/65R16C 115/113 R, on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, in comparison with its major Premium Summer, Winter & All-Season Competitors (BRIDGESTONE Duravis 660, CONTINENTAL ContiVanContact™ 100, GOODYEAR Cargo Vector 2, CONTINENTAL Vanco™ FourSeason 2, PIRELLI Carrier™ All Season, CONTINENTAL VanContact Winter, PIRELLI Carrier™ Winter).
(2) MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate is approved for use in snow conditions with 3PMSF certification (3 Peaks Mountain Snow Flake).
(3) Longevity Tests conducted by DEKRA Test Center on Michelin's request, on dimension 235/65R16C 115/113 R, on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter:
-> in march-april 2017 , in comparison with its major Premium All-Season Competitors (GOODYEAR Cargo Vector, CONTINENTAL Vanco™ FourSeason 2, PIRELLI Carrier™ All Season)
-> and august 2019, in comparison with MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate and the GOODYEAR Vector 4 Seasons Cargo .
The results of the second test were then compared with the results of the first test to make an overall comparison with the MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate tire. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10 000 km run, with estimated longevity at 1.6mm.
(4) Based on internal study, done in April 2018, with Longevity Test conducted by by DEKRA Test Center on Michelin's request, in march-april 2017, on dimension 235/65R16C 115/113 R, on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
(5) Wet braking label «A» on the European labelling. Tests conducted in Summer and Winter conditions
Results may vary according to road and weather conditions
* Dealer prices are available online and displayed by Rezulteo website.
** Data not available on the Rezulteo website