(1) MICHELIN Agilis Alpin is approved for use in snow conditions with 3PMSF certification (3 Peaks Mountain Snow Flake).
(2) MICHELIN Agilis Alpin is rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(3) Last km being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country
(4) New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 235/65 R16 115/113 R MICHELIN Agilis Alpin, is above the R117 European regulation snow grip threshold.
(5) Longevity Test conducted by DEKRA Test Center on Michelin's request, in march-april 2017, on dimension 235/65R16C 115/113 R, on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, in comparison with its major Premium Winter Competitors (CONTINENTAL Van contact Winter, PIRELLI Carrier™Winter). Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10 000 km run, with estimated longevity at 1.6mm.
* Compared to the previous-generation tyre MICHELIN Agilis 81 Snow-Ice.
Results may vary according to road and weather conditions