(1) - rolling resistance - Rolling Resistance "B" on the European labelling vs "C" for the MICHELIN Agilis +.
(2) - CO2 - Based on internal study "Analyse Cycle de Vie" ACV, September 2019 by the Michelin Technologies Centre comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3 vs MICHELIN Agilis+, on 235/65 R16 115/113R. AGILIS 3 reduces 1.3kg CO2/ tyre for 1000km vs AGILIS + based on the case of a van equipped with 4 tyres AGILIS 3 and running 20,000km per year, the savings will be equivalent to 104kg CO2. Considering a tree can stock up to 35kg of CO2/year on average (depending on type and age of the tree - source: CSR & sustainable development platform), saving 104kg/year is almost equivalent to planting 3 trees.
(3) - tyre weight - Unit weight of MICHELIN Agilis 3 has been reduced by up to 1.6kg per tyre vs the MICHELIN Agilis +.
(4) - wet braking - Wet braking test, conducted by TÜV SÜV Product Service on Michelin's request, between 80 and 20kph, August 2019, on dimension 235/65 R16 115/113 R on Light Truck Vehicle MB Sprinter 316CDI, comparing NEW & WORN* Tyres MICHELIN Agilis 3 (31,9m& 38,1m) versus BRIDGESTONE DURAVIS R660 (36,7m & 49,4m); CONTINENTAL CONTIVANCONTACT 100(32,5m & 47,5m); GOODYEAR EFFICIENTGRIP CARGO (31,3m & 40,7m) ; PIRELLI CARRIER (30,6m & 37,3m); HANKOOK VANTRA LT RA18(34m & 44,4m) competitors.
(5) - new and worn - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 235/65 R16 115/113 R MICHELIN Agilis 3, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(6) - longevity - Based on internal wear study, done in October 2018, comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3(50 585kms) vs MICHELIN Agilis + (42 595kms), on size 235/65 R 16C 115/113R, on Renault Master 130cv 3.5T. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 16,231km run, and extrapolated with estimated longevity at 1.6mm.
(7) - technologies - Tyre features unique kerbing shields to help protect against sidewall damage and an abrasion resistant rubber compound derived from proven truck tyre technology.