0180 093 6605 - Monday to Friday - 9AM to 6PM
SAFE WHEN NEW, SAFE WHEN WORN IN EVERY WEATHER CONDITION*
Safety in every weather condition for added peace of mind
- In summer, brakes on dry roads like a summer tyre ⁽¹⁾
- Provides excellent grip on wet roads in every weather condition, in summer and winter ⁽²⁾
- In winter, is approved for use in snow ⁽³⁾
Mileage at a high level to benefit from safety & mobility until the last kilometer
- Lasts even longer than MICHELIN Energy Saver +, best-in-class in its Summer Category ⁽⁶⁾⁽⁷⁾
- Lasts 11,000 miles longer than its competitors on average ⁽⁶⁾
Innovative compound for safety in every weather condition ⁽¹,²,³⁾
The grip-maximizing compound provides flexibility to enable indentation in the ground, whatever the temperature.
Rigid and bevel-edged tread blocks for optimized safety on dry roads ⁽²⁾
Rigid and bevel-edged tread block design improves dry braking performance.
A unique tread pattern for mobility on snow from the 1st to the last mile ⁽⁴⁾ and optimized longevity ⁽⁶⁾
- The unique V-shaped and lasting tread pattern maximises the clawing effect on snow from the 1st to the last mile.
- High rigidity of the tread pattern optimises the longevity performance.
High-Performance sipes for safety in Summer ⁽¹,²⁾ and mobility on snow from the 1st to the last mile ⁽⁴⁾
- The 3D sipes are full-depth for long-lasting mobility on snow and self-locking for effective dry grip
- As the tyre wears, emerging grooves open to deliver long-lasting traction on snowy roads.
*Michelin tests conducted in 2017 on the MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+ tyre size 205/55 R16 91. In both a new and worn condition the MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+ wet grip performance results meet the level required to approve tyres for motor vehicles under UNECE Regulation 117 under ‘Normal’ and ‘Snow’ tyre categories. For these purposes, “worn” means a MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+ tyre, machine buffed to 2mm which is just above the UK legal tread depth of 1.6mm.
⁽¹⁾ MICHELIN CrossClimate+ has the same level in dry braking as MICHELIN CrossClimate (Test conducted by TÜV SÜD Product Service, at Michelin's request, in September 2016, on dimension 205/55 R16 on VW Golf 7). MICHELIN CrossClimate has a similar level in dry braking as the Summer reference tyre (Comparative test conducted by AutoBild on dimension 205/55 R16, published the 30th of September 2016)
⁽²⁾ Wet braking label "B" on the European labelling
⁽³⁾ 3PMSF (3 Peaks Mountain SnowFlake) certification
⁽⁴⁾Tests conducted by TestWorld, at Michelin's request, in July 2016, for dimension 205/55R16 on VW Golf 7, in comparison with GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 and PIRELLI Cinturato All Season
⁽⁵⁾ Worn means 2.1mm tread depth and intermediate state means 4mm tread depth
⁽⁶⁾ Test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, at Michelin's request, between June and July 2017, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 and MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+ versus latest competitor tyres available at the time of testing: BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001 EVO, CONTINENTAL PREMIUM CONTACT 5, DUNLOP BLURESPONSE, GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP PERFORMANCE and PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 BLUE. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10,000 km run and estimated longevity at 1.6mm. 11,000 miles claim based on conversion of 18,000km, rounded down to nearest thousand miles.
⁽⁷⁾ MICHELIN Energy Saver+ is best-in-class in its summer category as it obtained the best score of 0.5 assigned by ADAC in longevity in its 2015 comparison of Summer tyres for size 205/55R1
To ensure the quality and performance of your tyres please download our safety recommendations to learn more about our safety and usage advice.
REZULTEO PRICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Dealer prices are available online and displayed by Rezulteo website.
** Data not available on the Rezulteo website