(1) - wet braking performance - MICHELIN Primacy 3 is rated "A" or "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(2) - high longevity - MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre was awarded as best in longevity in the comparative test conducted by ADAC on dimension 205/55 R16 91V, published in February 2015 and February 2018. Competitor tyres tested in 2018:Bridgestone Turanza T001 Evo, Continental Premium Contact 5, Firestone RoadHawk, Hankook Ventus Prime 3 K125, Semperit SpeedLife 2, ESA Tecar Spirit 5 HP, Kumho Ecsta HS51, Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue, Fulda EcoControl HP, Giti GitiPremium H1, Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance, Nexen N Blue HD+, Cooper Zeon CS8, Infinity Ecosis, Vredestein Sportrac 5
(3) - MICHELIN Primacy 4 better longevity than predecessors - Test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTRE, on Michelin's request, June-July 2017, on dimension 225/45 R17 94W on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 tyre versus MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre. MICHELIN Primacy 4 tyre is 20% better than MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre.
(4) - wet braking performance Primacy 4 - MICHELIN Primacy 4 is rated "A" or "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(5) - long-lasting performance Primacy 4 - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 205/55 R16 91V MICHELIN PRIMACY 4, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold. Last km being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country.
(6) - MICHELIN Primacy 4 fuel efficiency - Rolling Resistance test conducted by TÜV SÜV Product Service, on Michelin's request, June-July 2017, on dimension 225/45 R17 94W. MICHELIN Primacy 4 generates 11% rolling resistance less than MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre.
(7) - awarded by ADAC - MICHELIN Primacy 3 has been awarded as "Good" by ADAC in 2015 and 2018 in 205/55 R16.