0180 093 6605 - Monday to Friday - 9AM to 6PM
For high performance and luxury vehicles
The most popular high performance range for vehicle manufacturers, MICHELIN Primacy HP brakes shorter on wet roads⁽¹⁾ and offers the best longevity⁽²⁾!
The most popular high performance range for vehicle manufacturers:
MICHELIN Primacy HP has obtained over 150 original equipment approvals.
Shorter braking distance on wet roads
MICHELIN Primacy HP offers a braking distance up to two metres shorter⁽¹⁾.
The best longevity
With MICHELIN Primacy HP, you benefit from its superior tyre mileage⁽²⁾.
Supple yet rigid
The supple construction of MICHELIN Primacy HP puts as much rubber in contact with the road as possible, along with a stable tread pattern this provides:
- even wear and long tread life.
- better handling and braking in the wet.
Innovative tread compound, combining Elasto Sport and Full Silica, for better road holding and braking on wet roads.
Safety on wet roads
Optimised braking on wet roads: up to 2 metres shorter compared with its predecessor, MICHELIN Pilot Primacy.
The ideal line, whatever the situation.
- more bridging
- stronger tread blocks
- less disparity of pressure to use each mm2
(1) Compared to its predecessor, MICHELIN Pilot Primacy, internal test.
(2) On average, compared with its main European competitors. Tests carried out by the DEKRA Test Center in 2010 on tyre sizes 205/55 R 16 V and 225/50 R 17 W, with tyres available on the market at the time.
To ensure the quality and performance of your tyres please download our safety recommendations to learn more about our safety and usage advice.
This service may contain Google Translations, click here for Google disclaimer
REZULTEO PRICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Dealer prices are available online and displayed by Rezulteo website.
** Data not available on the Rezulteo website