(1) - long-lasting performance - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 205/55 R16 91V MICHELIN PRIMACY 4, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(2) - wet braking performance with new tyre - MICHELIN Primacy 4 is rated "A" or "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(3) - wet braking performance with worn tyre - Wet braking test, conducted by TÜV SÜV Product Service on Michelin's request, between 80 and 20 kph, June-July 2017, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 versus CONTINENTAL PREMIUM CONTACT 5 ; DUNLOP BLURESPONSE ; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP PERFORMANCE ; PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 BLUE competitors.
(4) - longevity - Test winner ADAC Summer 2020 235/55 R17 test performed by ADAC on a Ford Kuga in 2020. This test was performed in 235/55 R17. Michelin Primacy 4 is the best of 12 tested tyres according to tested properties (wet, dry, noise, wear, fuel consumption). Michelin Primacy 4 is test winner with the following comments : "Very balanced with top marks in the wet, excellent low wear, very good in the dry" - Ranked 1,0 in Wear
(5) - fuel efficiency - Rolling Resistance test conducted by TÜV SÜV Product Service, on Michelin's request, June-July 2017, on dimension 225/45 R17 94W. MICHELIN Primacy 4 generates 11% rolling resistance less than MICHELIN Primacy 3.
(6) - more mileage - Test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTRE, on Michelin's request, June-July 2017, on dimension 225/45 R17 94W on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 versus MICHELIN Primacy 3.
(7) - more space to evacuate water - On the full sculpture, compared to the standard sculpture of MICHELIN Primacy 3 when worn.