(1) - dry braking - Dry Braking Tests conducted by IDIADA on Michelin’s request, in 2017 & 2019, on dimension 235/65 R16C 115/113 R, on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, in comparison with its major Premium Summer, Winter & All-Season Competitors (MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate (40.7m) compared to BRIDGESTONE Duravis 660 (41.7m), CONTINENTAL ContiVanContact™ 100 (41.7m),; CONTINENTAL VanContact Winter (47.1m), PIRELLI Carrier™ Winter (46.9M), & MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate (41.5m) compared to CONTINENTAL VanContact™ 4Season (47.1m), PIRELLI Carrier™ All Season (44.0m). And in 2019 MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate (46.2m) compared to GOODYEAR Vector 4 Seasons Cargo(49.5m).
(1 bis) Dry Braking Internal Study at Ladoux in November 2020, on dimension 235/65R16C 115/113 R, on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate (39.8m) compared to BRIDGESTONE Duravis All Season (41.5m).
(2) - wet grip - MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate scores A on the Wet grip class on the European labelling.
(3) - snow performance - MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate is approved for use in snow conditions with 3PMSF certification (3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake).
(4) - longevity - Longevity Tests conducted by DEKRA Test Centre on Michelin’s request, in 2017, on dimension 235/65 R16C 115/113 R, on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, in comparison with its major premium summer, winter & all-season competitors (SUMMER: MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate (50,145 km); BRIDGESTONE Duravis 660 (42,760 km), CONTINENTAL ContiVanContact™ 100 (29,660 km), WINTER MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate (50,412 km), CONTINENTAL VanContact Winter(32,863 km), PIRELLI Carrier™ Winter(33,009 km); ALL SEASON MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate (47,702 km) CONTINENTAL VanContact™4Season (21,396km), PIRELLI Carrier™ All Season(30,467 km), GOODYEAR Vector 4 Seasons(29,790 km)). Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10,000 km run, and extrapolated with estimated longevity at 1.6mm.
(5) - longevity - Michelin internal study conducted in presence of DEKRA Test Centre (Narbonne Track), in December 2020- February 2021, on dimension 235/65R16C 115/113 R, on Renault Master, MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate (29,789 km) in comparison with BRIDGESTONE Duravis All Season (22,023 km). Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 9,421km run, and extrapolated with estimated longevity at 1.6mm.
(6) - savings - 4 tyres saved on average, every 100,000 km versus main all-season competitors. Internal calculation based on Value Tool for Fleet, on dimension 235/65 R16 115/113R for 1 LCV with an annual mileage per vehicle of 100,000km and a vehicle lifecycle period of 1 year (Agilis Cross Climate : 4 tyres, Continental VanContact 4 Seasons : 12 tyres, Pirelli Carrier AllSeason : 8 tyres, Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Cargo : 8 tyres and Bridgestone Duravis All Season : 8 tyres).