(1) - snow performance - MICHELIN Agilis Alpin is approved for use in snow conditions with 3PMSF certification (3 Peak Mountain Snowflake).
(2) - wet grip - MICHELIN Agilis Alpin is rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(3) - from the first to the last mile - Last mile being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6mm).
(4) - made to last - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 235/65 R16 115/113 R MICHELIN Agilis Alpin, is above the R117 European regulation snow grip threshold.
(5) - longevity - Longevity Test conducted by DEKRA Test Centre on Michelin's request, in March-April 2017, on dimension 235/65R16C 115/113 R, on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, in comparison with two of its major Premium Winter Competitors (MICHELIN Agilis Alpin: 41886km vs CONTINENTAL Van contact Winter: 33,039 km and PIRELLI Carrier™Winter: 33,185km). Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10,000 km run, with estimated longevity at 1.6mm.